Shape tapped bicom to work with 200 Québec nano influencers, with the goal of raising awareness around their new hard seltzer.
bicom strategically divided the campaign into 2 outreach waves:
- 50-person VIP group: In exchange for a premium package, these nano-influencers posted between May 22 and 24, setting the campaign tone and amassing new followers for Shape’s Instagram page
- 150-person general group: In exchange for a box of 6 Shape hard seltzers, these nano-influencers posted between May 31 and June 27
Ultimately, the campaign’s primary intent was to create brand buzz and re-sharable user generated content.
The b nation campaign had 3 objectives and 2 KPIs:
- Introduce the Shape brand to Québec consumers
- Grow the Shape community by positioning their new drink as “the beverage of the summer”
- Reinforce the brand messaging with the target audience
- Secure 2.2M impressions and 200 nano influencer partners (50 VIPs, 150 general)
Curating a campaign targeting so many brand-aligned nano influencers was a gamble; however, bicom rose to the occasion and worked ovetime to recruit the best possible partners.
When the campaign wrapped, the KPIs had been successfully exceeded with:
- 200 participants
- 2.8M impressions
- 42K interactions : 38,172 likes + 3,869 comments
- 1,005 mentions : 316 Instagram Posts, 661 Instagram Stories, 28 Instagram Reels
- KPIs exceeded by 126%