Through Flair Strategies, Atelier Feel Good mandated bicom to introduce to the b nation’s nano-influencers the Feel Good Routine logbook, which focuses on healthy habits to adopt in order to maximize motivation.
The campaign’s goal was to increase public awareness of Atelier Feel Good and to share its winning formula for good energy, which is a compilation of five life habits to include in your daily life.
With the sending of a gift package containing the logbook and a candle to each of the chosen nano-influencers, the b nation campaign had 2 objectives:
- Generate brand visibility through 15-20 b nation nano-influencers living in Quebec;
- Speak directly to consumers to build a fan base,
- Stimulate sales of the Feel Good Routine by providing personalized promo codes to participants.
The b nation campaign was a huge success: the 16 nano-influencers involved in this campaign, although few in number, achieved results usually obtained in campaigns of 30 participants, showing their interest and their community’s interest for the Atelier Feel Good. They enjoyed discovering the logbook and emphasized the importance of thinking about oneself from time to time, allowing us to reach our goals:
- 526K potential impressions
- 119 mentions: 18 Instagram posts and 101 stories
- 100% participation rate
- 7% average engagement rate
- 21,841 interactions: 2601 Likes, 412 comments, 18,828 views