For the launch of their Montréal flagship store, the Parisian brand ba&sh tapped bicom to make waves by planning and executing a one-on-one media and influencer event.
The objectives were:
- Raise awareness of the ba&sh store opening and drive interest and in-store foot traffic
- Deepen media and influencer’s understanding of and relationship with the ba&sh brand through an engaging, intimate experience
bicom developed a multi-prong approach to secure traditional and social coverage around the new store opening:
- Developed and deployed gift boxes mailers including a ba&sh face mask, macaroons from a local baker and a personalized note. Confirmed guests received the mailer one week prior to the event to guarantee a strong attendance rate.
- Hosted one-on-one store tours/private shopping appointments over the course of 2 days, targeting 15 top-tier media and influencers
- Deployed the official opening press release to fashion, lifestyle and trade media in 0rder to drum up coverage
- 18 guests (120% attendance rate based off of the KPI of 15 guests)
- 115 media and influencer social shares, totaling 28.8M impressions
- Secured and facilitated 3 media interviews with ba&sh spokespeople
- 5 media coverage in top tier outlets (Ellequebec.com, ELLE Québec, Clin d’oeil, and La Presse+), totalling 3,1M reach
- 1 upcoming piece of coverage in VÉRO Magazine and many stylists sample pull requests