For Spring/Summer 2019, Metro Québec wanted to champion their local products through partnerships with content and recipe creators.
- Create reach through a “local love” influencer marketing campaign;
- Build buzz through contesting;
- Secure the largest seasonal share of voice on social media;
- Ensure quality, repurposable UGC (user generated content) for Metro to cross pollinate on their own digital platforms (social networks, website, newsletters…).
- Influencers were invited to promote made in Canada and made in Québec products by highlighting how the products fit into their summer lifestyle;
- bicom activated 7 Québécois influencers to create content and host contesting. The content was then shared on Metro’s digital platforms;
- Each creator created more content than originally outlined because the campaign resonated so strongly with them and their audiences.
- 17 Instagram posts, 48 stories and 7 contests on the influencer’s account;
- 2.1 millions impressions on social media (+171% based off the original KPI);
- 17.8K impressions;
- 7.11% engagement rate (1-4% industry average).